Analyst JOB DESCRIPTION
ABOUT CAMBER COLLECTIVE
Camber is a boutique strategy consulting firm that helps pioneering organizations solve social problems that matter. We serve health and social impact clients by developing and implementing insight-driven strategies for growth and impact. Our clients are organizations that strive to improve social well-being throughout the world and include the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the William & Flora Hewlett Foundation, the MacArthur Foundation, and the World Bank. Our 25-person team, based in Seattle and San Francisco, is comprised of leaders with diverse backgrounds and represents management consultants formerly from top firms such as MonitorDeloitte, Boston Consulting Group, and Marakon and leaders from the social and healthcare sectors. For the last five years, we’ve been recognized as one of Washington State’s 100 Best Workplaces, largely based on our active culture, commitment to professional development, and emphasis on work-life balance. Learn more about us at www.cambercollective.com.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re recruiting for an Analyst position in our Seattle office.
As an Analyst, you will work closely with project leads, both external to and within the firm, to develop analyses and content for client engagements. Given our firm size, we provide the opportunity for you to have substantial responsibility in meeting client needs and, as you develop, look to you to support the growth of your colleagues and the firm.
Key responsibilities for the Analyst position include:
- Developing hypotheses, conducting research, and executing / performing analytical efforts for client engagements, including building analytical models and performing qualitative and quantitative analyses
- Collaborating with your Camber colleagues and project stakeholders for creation of client deliverables, including presentation materials and strategy documents
- Supporting business development, recruiting, and other priority initiatives within Camber
As an Analyst you will gain experience working on projects in the social impact sector. This role offers opportunities for professional development and mentorship, as you work with a collaborative team invested in your professional and personal success.
Ideal candidates for this position will have:
- Undergraduate degree completed or in progress with completion anticipated within one year
- Relevant work experience: desired fields include management consulting, finance (investment banking / venture capital), or corporate internal strategy
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving aptitude
- High level of emotional intelligence and strong communication and facilitation skills
- Intellectual curiosity, entrepreneurial spirit, and a good sense of humor
- Demonstrated interest in social impact and/or health
If you’re interested in a management consulting career with purpose, please get in touch with us by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.