Analyst JOB DESCRIPTION
ABOUT CAMBER COLLECTIVE
Camber is a boutique strategy consulting firm that helps pioneering organizations solve problems that matter. We serve clients in the social sector by developing and implementing strategies to improve public health, to create new economic opportunities for the poor, and to maximize the effectiveness of the philanthropic sector. Our clients include the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the William & Flora Hewlett Foundation, Seattle Public Schools, USAID, the MacArthur Foundation, the World Bank, and Swedish Medical Center among others. Our 28-person team, based in Seattle with offices in San Francisco and Paris, is comprised both of leaders from the social and healthcare sectors and management consultants formerly from top firms such as Monitor Deloitte, Boston Consulting Group, and Marakon. Individually, we actively serve our communities as coaches, board members, mentors, and volunteers. Collectively, we represent one of Washington State's 100 best places to work. We keep an engaged culture and remain committed to professional development and work-life balance. Learn more about us at www.cambercollective.com.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re recruiting for an Analyst position in our Seattle or San Francisco office.
As an Analyst, you will work closely with project leads to develop analyses and content for client engagements. Given our firm size, we provide the opportunity for you to have substantial responsibility in meeting client needs and, as you develop, look to you to support the growth of your colleagues and the firm.
Key responsibilities for the Analyst position include:
- Developing hypotheses, conducting research, and performing qualitative and quantitative analyses, including building analytic models
- Collaborating for creation of client deliverables, including presentation materials and strategy documents
- Supporting business development, recruiting, and other priority initiatives within Camber
As an Analyst, you will gain experience working on projects in social impact and healthcare. This role offers opportunities for professional development and mentorship, as you'll work with a collaborative team invested in your success.
Ideal candidates for this position will have:
- Undergraduate degree completed or in progress with completion anticipated within one year
- Relevant work experience: common fields include management consulting, finance (investment banking / venture capital), mathematics, economics, and internal strategy
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving aptitude
- High level of emotional intelligence and strong communication and facilitation skills
- Intellectual curiosity, entrepreneurial spirit, and a good sense of humor
- Demonstrated interest in social impact and/or healthcare
If you’re interested in a strategy consulting career with purpose, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.