Analyst JOB DESCRIPTION
ABOUT CAMBER COLLECTIVE
Camber Collective is a mission-driven strategy consulting firm dedicated to helping philanthropic, governmental, and healthcare organizations create a thriving future for people and communities in the U.S. and around the world. Applying advanced market research and strategic planning methods, we help clients understand complex social challenges, develop strategies to address those challenges, and form effective coalitions of partners to execute those strategies.
Our clients include the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the William & Flora Hewlett Foundation, the MacArthur Foundation, USAID, the World Bank, and Swedish Medical Center, among many others. Our 30-person team, based in Seattle with offices in San Francisco and Paris, is comprised both of leaders from the social and healthcare sectors and management consultants formerly from top firms such as MonitorDeloitte, McKinsey, Boston Consulting Group, and Marakon. Individually, we actively serve our communities as coaches, board members, mentors, and volunteers. Collectively, we represent one of Washington State's 100 best places to work. We keep an engaged culture and remain committed to professional development and work-life balance. Learn more about us at www.cambercollective.com.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re recruiting for an Analyst in our Seattle or San Francisco office. As an Analyst, you will work closely with project leads to develop analyses and content for client engagements.
Given our firm size, we provide the opportunity for you to have substantial responsibility in meeting client needs and, as you develop, look to you to support the growth of your colleagues and the firm.
Key responsibilities for the Analyst position include:
- Developing hypotheses, conducting research, and performing qualitative and quantitative analyses, including building analytic models
- Collaborating for creation of client deliverables, including presentation materials and strategy documents
- Supporting business development, recruiting, and other priority initiatives within Camber
As an Analyst, you will gain experience working on projects in social impact. This role offers opportunities for professional development and mentorship, as you'll work with a collaborative team invested in your success.
Ideal candidates for this position will have:
- Undergraduate degree completed or in progress with completion anticipated within one year
- Relevant work experience: common fields include management consulting, finance (investment banking / venture capital), mathematics, economics, and internal strategy
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving aptitude
- High level of emotional intelligence and strong communication and facilitation skills
- Intellectual curiosity, entrepreneurial spirit, and a good sense of humor
- Demonstrated interest in social impact
If you’re interested in a strategy consulting career with purpose, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications are due by October 15, 2018 11:59pm Pacific. The anticipated start date for this role is Summer/Fall 2019.